Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I install these screensavers on my computer?
A: Just follow these easy steps:
1. First you must click the download link.
2. You will be asked where you want to save the file, save it to your desktop.
3. If the file is an .exe file, just double click it and follow the directions.
4. If the file is asks you which application you want to use to run the program, then you will need to unzip the file using something like WinZip which you will need to download and install. You can get it HERE.
5. Create a temporary directory on your desktop, and unzip the files into this directory.
6. If there is a "setup" program in this temporary directory, then run it.
7. If there is a file that ends in "scr" then you will need to copy all of the files to your "WINDOWS" or "WINNT" directory
8. Now you can change your screensaver like you would change any other screensaver in your display properties (Click your right mouse button on the desktop and select properties.
Q: Do I have to pay for any of these screensavers?
A: Most of the screensavers that are listed on this site are completely free, however, a few of them are shareware or demos and do require registration. Please follow registration information in the attached readme.asp file
Q: Where are all the Mac screensavers?
A: At this point in time we do not have any Mac screensavers available for downloading. Sorry.
Q: I can't open the file I downloaded?
A: Some of the files on this site are saved as zip files to save space on our servers. If you install WinZip it will quickly unzip them for you. Get it HERE